The MapHabit Library allows you to access hundreds of pre-built maps that you can download to your own maps section.
Viewing the MapHabit Library
- Tap on the Maps tab at the bottom of the screen
- On the top of the screen, tap on Browse All Maps
- Select between the following tabs to view specific maps:
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD)
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias with Support (ADRD +)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/Neurodivergent (IDD/ND)
- Scroll down through categories and swipe right to view more maps of the same category
Preview a map in the MapHabit Library
Once you have found a map that you like, tap on the picture of the map to preview it. Swipe through the steps to view all the content.
Downloading a map from the MapHabit Library
If you find a map that you like and would like to save it to your map section, tap on Copy Map. A copy of the map will then be saved to your maps. Tap on your maps section to view it. For example, if Andy copied a map from the MapHabit Library, he would tap on Andy's Maps.
Now that you have saved a copy of a map, you can easily replace any text, photos, videos, and audio! Learn how to edit a map so that you can make these maps personal.