As a support partner, you can create maps for an individual you are supporting. However, you have to manually "mark the map as visible" so that it can appear in the individual's personal account. Let's walk through on how to do this.
Why do I have to mark the maps as visible?
There are certain maps that you may want to always make visible for an individual you are supporting, like a map on toothbrushing or how to use the TV. Other maps, like morning medication, you may only want available on a scheduled time. This feature gives you flexibility on building routines and allowing relevant content to be viewed at all times.
Marking a map as "Always Visible"
Let's walk through an example. David is Harold's son and support partner. David would like to make sure Harold is able to access the "How do I use the TV" map at all times in Harold's account. David will go through the following steps:
- Login to MapHabit using your support partner credentials
- Tap on the drop-down arrow on the top right of the screen
- Switch to the user view by tapping on the name of the individual you are supporting
- Tap on Maps on the bottom of the screen
- Tap on Edit Map on the desired map you would like to make visible in the individual's account
- On the Cover Image step, tap on the box to the left of Always Visible
- Tap on Save
Now that we have completed these steps, Harold will be able to see the "How do I use the TV" map at all times in his account.