Schedule a Map
- Open the MapHabit app
- Tap on the Schedule tab on the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the + button
- Select schedule type
- Select the desired map
- Select custom date and times
Add Alert Notifications
You can set notifications to alert you before a scheduled map starts and if a scheduled map is not completed.
- Tap on the scheduled map
- In the schedule details, tap on Reminder & Notification
- Select circle of support members that would like to receive push notifications
- For Remind if Activity Not Completed, select between multiple time frames
for example, if you would like to be reminded 15 min after the map was not marked as
complete, tap on the box and select 15 min.
Edit a Scheduled Map
You can change the time of a scheduled map and any of the other map details
- Change the time: Tap on the scheduled map in the calendar view. Tap on Select Times. Adjust the From and To times. Once you have made your desired changes, tap on Done followed by Save.
- Change the scheduled map: Tap on the scheduled map in the calendar view. Tap on Edit Activity. Tap on the map title that is currently scheduled. Select the desired map and tap Save